Small business clients should contact MI-SBDC-Greater Washtenaw Region, located on the campus of Washtenaw Community College in the Morris Lawrence Building, 4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48105. Call 734-477-8762 or email for the following services:
- Training and individual consultation for anyone interested in starting a small business. Topics include: business planning, financing your business, legal issues, marketing and sales strategies, managing cash flow, building your team, and more.
- Assistance for existing businesses includes: planning for and managing growth, understanding financial statements, strategic planning, marketing, etc.
- Consultation for early-stage, technology-based companies, such as alternative energy, life sciences, homeland security and advanced manufacturing.
Welcome to the Biz Resource Center
The Biz Resource Center at Washtenaw Community College is a partnership program between the Richard W. Bailey Library and Michigan Small Business Development Center, Greater Washtenaw Region, which serves the counties of Hillsdale, Jackson, Lenawee, Livingston, Monroe and Washtenaw.
The Biz Resource Center at the Bailey Library offers the following services to MI-SBTDC-Region 12 small business clients:
- On-site access to print and electronic library resources.
- A community user card is needed for borrowing library materials.
- Remote access to electronic resources is unavailable.
- Market research workshops in a computer lab environment.
- Individual consultation with a librarian on basic business information research.