Small business clients should contact MI-SBTDC-Greater Washtenaw Region, located on the campus of Washtenaw Community College in the Morris Lawrence Building, 4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48105. Call 734-477-8762 or email email@example.com for the following services:
- Training and individual consultation for anyone interested in starting a small business. Topics include: business planning, financing your business, legal issues, marketing and sales strategies, managing cash flow, building your team, and more.
- Assistance for existing businesses includes: planning for and managing growth, understanding financial statements, strategic planning, marketing, etc.
- Consultation for early-stage, technology-based companies, such as alternative energy, life sciences, homeland security and advanced manufacturing.
Welcome to the Biz Resource Center
The Biz Resource Center at Washtenaw Community College is a partnership program between the Richard W. Bailey Library and
The Biz Resource Center at the Bailey Library offers the following services to MI-SBTDC-Region 12 small business clients:
- On-site access to print and electronic library resources.
- A community user card is needed for borrowing library materials.
- Remote access to electronic resources is unavailable.
- Market research workshops in a computer lab environment.
- Individual consultation with a librarian on basic business information research.