A "playlist" is a set of different clips or films that are curated and collated together into a single URL with the intention of being viewed together.
1. Find the video that you want to create your first clip from. You can access the Playlist and Clip Creation Tool from any video on your institution’s Video Portal by clicking the "Create Clip/Playlist" button under the video player.
If you are not already signed in, the website will prompt you to log into your account so you can begin creating and managing your playlists.
2. Once you signed in to your account, click on "Create Clip/Playlist" again and an option to create a new playlist will appear. Type in the name of your new playlist and click "Create." This will automatically add the current video to your playlist.
3. If you are adding to an existing playlist, click "Add Video" to add the video on this current video page to your playlist. You will see the number of clips change when adding the video. Click on "Edit Playlist" to trim down the whole video into the clip that you want.
4. You can now edit the playlist title if you want to change it. Click "Save Changes" before navigating away from the page to ensure the new title is saved. To trim down the whole video into a clip, click "Edit."
5. To select the clip that you want in your playlist, you can either:
- Click the player to start the film. When you want your clip to start, click "Capture" next to "Start Time". Then click "Capture" next to "Stop Time" when you want the clip to end.
- Enter in the timecodes manually.
Once you are happy with your clip, click "Save Clip"