Welcome to "Getting to Know Your Learning Commons." The purpose of this tool is to acquaint students with the resources that are available to them through the WCC Learning Commons.
Information for Students
Please feel free to work through the activity at your own pace. You can complete it as many times as necessary. A few tips:
- If you are completing this as a class requirement, please be sure to complete the following fields in the first section:
- Your name (first and last)
- Your WCC email
- Your instructor (select from the drop-down menu, which will email your results to them)
- If your instructor is not listed in the drop-down menu, please select the not listed option from the menu. This will alert our team so that we can get the results to the correct place.
- The final question will ask you to discuss an activity that you have attended. For this reason, it may be best to complete the activity at a time that allows you to attend one of our activities. Please see the drop-in schedule and/or the workshop schedule to plan accordingly.
Information for Faculty
This activity is a great way to promote WCC's valuable resources to your students. If you are interested in using it as an assignment, and would like to receive the results directly, please email Lynn Bahena to be added to our listed instructors.