There are two primary ways to find eBooks via the Bailey Library:
Find ebooks by author, title, or subject.
Here are instructions for finding ebooks starting from the Bailey Library homepage.
1. Click on the "Catalog" link to open and begin searching the library catalog.
2. Click the "Power Search" link.
3. Select "Electronic Book" from the "Type" drop-down menu.
4. Limit your search by adding a keyword, author, title, or subject to one of the search boxes and click on the blue "Search" button.
5. From the results list, click on the title of the book you would like to read.
6. Click on the "View Resource Online" link to open the eBook.